Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stupid Roommates

I have determined that my roommates are some of the stupidest and most inconsiderate alive. If not the most. AG and I are the only ones that do anything around the house, ever. AG is the only one that takes down the trash. Today was trash day and we both had to get up really early for work so neither of us took it out today. (I just forgot, AG had to be at work at 6). Both of the other people who live in the house were home all day. J works from home and is just lazy and entitled. I don't know what his trip is, but he has never lifted so much as a finger to do anything around this house that we all share. CP (Crazy Pants) is just crazy (obviously), stupid, and selfish. She only thinks about herself and where her next drink is coming from. AG and I have devised a plan of action. Not so much a plan that requires any actual doings, but just a map for our future #1 Get married #2 In 2008 (when our lease is up), we will be moving into our very own 2-bedroom apartment in Westlake where we used to live before the unpleasantness happened. #3 Have Baby Mer #4 Live there for 2 years #5 Move to Walnut Creek (Lovely area in the East Bay), #6 Have 2nd Baby Mer, #7 HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Of course, this is all tentative and based around what we want as a couple. The timeline itself is used purely for organizational purposes. I know what you're thinking parents: How can Merlicious be planning her life already? She's only 5! In actual reality, I'll be 24 next Thursday, but in my brain, I feel about 34. I feel like these are the next logical steps for my life. I'm ready to marry AG and start our family. I am very excited to see what happens next!

5 comments:

Michael Songero said...

How many times do I have to tell you that life is not a list? Life is life, there's no such thing as normal. And how many times are we going to need to have the roomate conversation? Do I need to say more? :) Here's the kick you're not seeing: let's say you make that whole list come true in a couple of years, THEN WHAT? You've got a whole life ahead of you, one that's not going to be handled in list format. Honestly, you and bettylou need to take a walk on the wildside: go skydiving, buy a motorcycle, do something that goes against the grain....

Merlicious said...

But I have no desire to do those things, you do. As long as I've known you, you have this thing where you are always going, going, going, looking for the next great adventure. I have never been that girl.

Anonymous said...

Go easy in Michael. I like Michael and you are cutting him a little short. Sorry Michael, she always gets a little testy around her birthday. Love mom

Michael Songero said...

No, she's right to be defensive, I do have a bit of fun pestering the hell out of both your girls' blogs. Merlicious has the better sense of humor about it,but it's fun to bug when she starts getting cocky....

Merlicious said...

It's not cockiness to have a 5-year plan. I need to know where my life is leading. Besides, again, nothing is written in stone. It is just a template.