Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Past Birthdays

As an addition to my previous post, I want to let the world know that when I was a Little Mer, I had incredible birthday parties. This was thanks in large part to my AM (Amazing Mom). My Mommy rules. She is the smartest, most fun, loving, caring, creative and devoted person I know. She has kick-ass parenting skills that I hope to emulate in the near future and has the biggest heart. The only person who even comes close is AG. I can say they are pretty much on the same level regarding the qualities I just listed, but I love them in different ways and for different reasons. I am a very, very lucky girl to have such wonderful people in my life. YAY FOR ME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that was a thank you note in writing for all the birthday extravangazas we all shared together. I loved plnning every minute of them. You of all people were the most appreciative. Talk to you tomorrow. Love MOM

Michael Songero said...

Happy birthday, Mer!