Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Phone!

On a happy note, I am getting my new cell phone tomorrow. AG and I have joined
T-Mobile's Family Talk Plan and we are excited. I was paying WAY WAY to much ($80) for my regular cell phone, with 900 minutes a month, versus sharing 1000 minutes, plus 2 free new beautiful and fancy phones for $35 per person per month. It's is really an awesome deal and the phones arrive tomorrow! Both our cell numbers stay the same, so nothing is changing. I'll be saving about $50 a month!! We are both really excited about the new plan. I set the whole thing up on-line and it didn't cost me a dime. There is an activation fee, but they send you a statement for that in the mail. I've been with Cingular for almost 2 1/2 years and it was just getting too expensive. It's is actually cheaper to set us up with a whole new carrier. WOO HOO AND YAY!!

2 comments:

jenmac said...

I love love love my phone baby!

Anonymous said...

mer must be busy at work. Blog soon OK? love MOM