Monday, February 11, 2008

Poop!

I feel like poop. Last week, AP got a stomach bug, and now I have it. This means I was awake literally all night last night, deciding whether to vomit or "use the bathroom" next. In about 30 minute increments. Literally all night long. It was only after I threw up at 5 AM did I feel better. I slept for 45 minutes.

However, I can't take any sick time because I used all of that time when I was sick a few months ago and then I used the rest of it to go to Colorado. (Funeral time counts as sick leave.) I'm in the sick time deficit, but Shirley (the practice manager) said it was okay to be in the negative because of my extenuating circumstances. I have super nice bosses. But that means I can't go early today. It's my last month, I won't acquire any more sick or vacation hours. Sad Mer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you leave whatever you have in California and come to Colorado sick free. Hope you feel better. MOM

Merlicious said...

It was just a 24-hour bug. I feel fine now. Sixteen day to go!!