Friday, June 15, 2007

One Week to Go!!

Next Friday is the ceremony and I am super-excited. It's like it's not even really happening!!!!! However, nothing is really changing except now we will wear matching rings and refer to each other as "partner." Yes, that is the term we have chosen. But I think I'll just keep calling her by her name: Baby. Or Honey Dew. I can't stop smiling. :)
I have started ordering decorations for the party in September. Plastic tablecloths in varying colors have been purchased as well as a grass table skirt with hibiscus flower trim for the "Gift Table." Since Betty Lou (my sister) refuses to help guide guests to the party area, I have a new plan. Signs and silk flower petals. The silk flower petals will serve as a pathway to the downstairs and outside area, and therefore will lead guests from the staging area to the party. Problem solved. More to come...

4 comments:

HelloBettyLou said...

You know what...Bite Me! Aren't you taking her name as well?

Anonymous said...

I think directional petals of flowers sound way better then Elizabeth giving directions. Don't you? Please don't fight on line, save it for when you see each other. MOM

Merlicious said...

I agree, it's a cooler and more festive idea. I will be taking her name.

HelloBettyLou said...

Mom advocating fighting, this is new. You gearing up for when you sisters are in town next month?