Monday, June 11, 2007

The Importance of Notarization

I assume that's a real word. "The act of having something notarized." Either way, it brings me to todays discussion. AF's sister in law is a notary. She notarized our State of California Domestic Partnership agreement on Saturday. I am super-excited! We are also registering with the City and County of San Francisco, but that happens on our ceremony day, June 22nd. I am just, un-holy excited about this whole thing. To celebrate our signing yesterday, we took pictures of each of us signing it and then went out to a restaurant called the Burger Joint for dinner. It was fun. It was actually a very lazy weekend other than that.
On Thursday we went to Chevy's for no reason. We don't normally eat out, so this has been a treat. But I did wear my dress to work on Thursday, so I guess that was an occasion. After work while I was waiting for AF I went to the Borders store next to the restaurant. I love Borders. I love all bookstores. It was really fun to walk around and look at all the new stuff. AND...since it's June, there is a lot of bride-y stuff out right now. It's always fun to look at that stuff. There is so much variety when it comes to all those things! Plus, my mom sent me a catalogue full of cool wedding stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a notary and I think that is a word. You sound good. Love MOM

HelloBettyLou said...

Yeah she does, she's in love and is all bride-y.