Monday, September 10, 2007

Luau-Licious

As both of my readers know, AP and I had a committment ceremony in June and then we went camping. It was super-fun, but I promised my mom that we'd have a party and everyone would be invited (parents, sisters, friends etc.). Hence the title of this blog. We had our big luau extravaganza on Saturday afternoon in which my parents, older sister, older sister's buddy, and parent's close friends all from Colorado and all of my co-workers/friends came to celebrate our couple-hoody-ness/committment to each other. It was awesome. I even had a tiki punch bowl that cried punch! The decorations were super festive and from what I've heard, everyone had a rockin' good time. My mom knows how to throw a hell of a party and with her help, I think we all did a great job at this one. Apparently her party throwing skills work across states. I am so grateful to my parents for everything they did for me over the weekend and throughout my life. Without their love and support, I don't think I'd be the person I am today. So, mad props to my parentals. WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

HelloBettyLou said...

what about the love, support and streamer hanging skills of one older sister. Betty needs a shout out.