Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Back

For some reason, I couldn't get into this account for a long time. Anyway, as usual, much has happened. Long story short: Evil roomie totaled most beloved car, Merlicious decides not to kill her and become better person for it and is now losing weight even faster because she (I) has to walk everywhere. Truth be known, I like it. Work is the same. Amazing girlfriend continues to be amazing. We got the cats back from her mom and they missed us terribly. AG (Amazing Girlfriend) helped rearrange my room and now it looks really cool. We are using my new bed-in a-bag and I have these cool hanging lights now that match my new bed stuff. Talked to mom yesterday and she says they might fly me back to the homeland of Colorado for lil' sis' college graduation in May. We'll see. I seem to be going back there a lot this year. More on that later, but now I have to go. Cheers!

3 comments:

HelloBettyLou said...

Oh, you have to come back for the grad. It's at night and indoors, not icky like mine and you'll get to see how big she's gotten with the baby.

Merlicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merlicious said...

That is up to mom and dad. I'm willing to fly out.