Monday, July 2, 2007

New Roomies!

There has been a lot happening (isn't there always?) First of all, the most pressing thing and title of this post. Jesse is moving out Aug. 1!!! This is awesome for several reasons 1) He never cleans anything or washes his dishes. I truly believe he thinks the dish faeries just come along and clean up his shit. In reality, AP and I do everything. He has never lifted one of his snotty, entitled fingers to do anything since the beginning of time and both AP and I are thrilled for this to happen. 2) This is a perfect opportunity for AP and I to re-do the structure of this house and make some needed personal and decorative improvements. What does that mean? We're moving to Jesse's room (it has a bigger closet and more area) and we are going to fill the other room with 1 or 2 lesbians! YAY!! 3) I have heard from a reliable source that Stupid Rose will also be moving out (October). This means all of AP's and my plans (and dreams) are coming true and we will get to re-structure the house with OUR rules and roomies of OUR choosing. I have already posted an ad on the glory that is Craig's List and since Saturday afternoon, we ahve gotten 20 good responses! It's only been 2 days! We'll probably have an open house this week to get an idea of who's interested and then do personal "callback" interviews for the best ones. I am really excited. There are already some that we really like. But we have to be fair to everyone (within reason). Since Stupid Rose has not told me officially that she is leaving, I have to play along and "ask" her how involved she wants to be in this process. I'll be happy if she want's no involvement at all since she's not staying. I don't think she should get a choice. But I have to be fair. I just want to lock this thing down ASAP. I don't want any break in time because I'll be damned if I'm paying any more than I have to.

2 comments:

HelloBettyLou said...

that whole family is useless. glad you being rid of them

Anonymous said...

A new family of les-b-nons. Yeah! Be very discerning about who you pick. It would be a very long year if you picked the wrong couple. Love MOM